Improve cooperation in your team
A one day training based on playing two 'serious games' that help experience, observe and discuss the different aspects of cooperation.
Based on the experiences and observations we get from playing the cooperating game Team Up, we analyze the team's cooperation before we jointly think about the cooperation in our own classroom.
More specifically we work on:
- Trust in yourself, trust in others, trust in the educational task;
- Respecting each others make up and emotions;
- Using the variety in the group to complete the task, e.g. getting to know each other's different talents and skills;
- Communication skills and how to have a useful and practical conversation;
- How to get the work done, e.g., dividing tasks, monitoring individual's work, team focus on the task and how to support each other.
This training uses the 'Serious Games' TeamUp and Play With Up Card.
Trainer: drs. Suzan Valstar
This inspiring training entails a fun and refreshing break with an active beach game lasting for 1,5 hours. You can choose between:
- Beach Games: together with your team we challenge you to play the different games of the hexathlon: sporty, fun and a brain teaser
- Powerkiting: a refreshing break from the meeting room, fun for all. Playing with the wind whilst looking out over the waves.
- Archery Tag: in 2 teams you challenge each other and cooperate in order to outsmart your opposing team.
- Disc Golf: a beach edition of the regular golf game, a disc pole as the hole. Which team has the best throw?
- Energizer: when the beach is a bit too wet or stormy we can leave the meeting room and engage in different teambuilding games on the Pier. Fun and good vibes guarenteed!
The Pier as location
The location for this day is the meeting room with the best views of all of The Hague and Scheveningen: the Pier! Enjoy the vastness of the sea, watch the waves break beneath you and follow the seagulls on their flight. Nothing is as soothing and enriching as the beach.