A one-day training where we create an intial Mission and Vision for your organisation.
A good mission statement and a good vision give direction and clarity. They help the executive management and employees in taking decisions, making strategic plans and creating new solutions or opportunities. Mission statements and visions are powerful tools that offer clarity, stability and coherence in an organisation. They help employees at all levels. Good mission statements and visions offer a clear direction in which employees can design their plan of action. They offer a framework to everyone in which you can judge whether 'good calls' are being made.
A good mission statement and company vision give clear directions for employees to work, however, they also need to be broad enough to give maneuvering room so people’s individual and group expertise is used to its full benefit. Using the directions defined by the upper management, good courses of action are designed by managers or directors of for instance departments, production locations and sales.
Trainer: dr.ir.drs. Alexander de Haan
This inspiring training entails a fun and refreshing break with an active beach game lasting for 1,5 hours. You can choose between:
- Beach Games: together with your team we challenge you to play the different games of the hexathlon: sporty, fun and a brain teaser
- Powerkiting: a refreshing break from the meeting room, fun for all. Playing with the wind whilst looking out over the waves.
- Archery Tag: in 2 teams you challenge each other and cooperate in order to outsmart your opposing team.
- Disc Golf: a beach edition of the regular golf game, a disc pole as the hole. Which team has the best throw?
- Energizer: when the beach is a bit too wet or stormy we can leave the meeting room and engage in different teambuilding games on the Pier. Fun and good vibes guarenteed!
The Pier as location
The location for this day is the meeting room with the best views of all of The Hague and Scheveningen: the Pier! Enjoy the vastness of the sea, watch the waves break beneath you and follow the seagulls on their flight. Nothing is as soothing and enriching as the beach.