Always wondered how come entrepreneurs always seem to come up with brilliant business ideas? And they even always seem to be able to bring them to the market? During this training session, you will learn how these ideas arise and how the chances for success can be optimised. Several practical methods will be shared with you combined with inspiring examples. Eventually, you will apply this theory into practice and come up with new business ideas yourself.
Most people tend to think of startups only when the terminology of entrepreneurship is brought forward. Did you know that the entrepreneurship theory is at least as relevant within corporates and other types of existing organizations? Not because you want your colleagues to leave their job and become entrepreneurs, but because entrepreneurial thinking also brings in new opportunities, insights and motivation in the team. Give it a try and start thinking like an entrepreneur with you colleagues!
Trainer: Esther Blom
The Pier as location
The location for this day is the meeting room with the best views of all of The Hague and Scheveningen: the Pier! Enjoy the vastness of the sea, watch the waves break beneath you and follow the seagulls on their flight. Nothing is as soothing and enriching as the beach.
This inspiring training is also available for half a day including a fun and refreshing break with an active beach game lasting for 1,5 hours. You can choose between:
- Beach Games: together with your team we challenge you to play the different games of the hexathlon: sporty, fun and a brain teaser
- Powerkiting: a refreshing break from the meeting room, fun for all. Playing with the wind whilst looking out over the waves.
- Archery Tag: in 2 teams you challenge each other and cooperate in order to outsmart your opposing team.
- Disc Golf: a beach edition of the regular golf game, a disc pole as the hole. Which team has the best throw?
- Energizer: when the beach is a bit too wet or stormy we can leave the meeting room and engage in different teambuilding games on the Pier. Fun and good vibes guarenteed!