Sustainability: a business design
Sustainable entrepreneurship: should we consider this as a ‘trend’, an opportunity or something we cannot escape from anymore? Nowadays we see that businesses as well as NGO’s or governmental organisations want to do something sustainable, but find it difficult to determine what and how. This activating training session brings forward the phenomenon of sustainable entrepreneurship in a very practical and applicable way. Everything will be illustrated with inspiring examples of organisations that succeeded well.
One of the fundamentals of this training session is that you and your colleagues will be challenged to come up with initiatives for your own organisation that do not ‘just’ create financial value, but also bring value for society and nature. With the outcomes, you can potentially create new surprising forms of collaboration and contribute to the environment.
This training session inspires, motivates and activates!
Trainer: Esther Blom
The Pier as location
The location for this day is the meeting room with the best views of all of The Hague and Scheveningen: the Pier! Enjoy the vastness of the sea, watch the waves break beneath you and follow the seagulls on their flight. Nothing is as soothing and enriching as the beach.
This inspiring training is also available for half a day including a fun and refreshing break with an active beach game lasting for 1,5 hours. You can choose between:
- Beach Games: together with your team we challenge you to play the different games of the hexathlon: sporty, fun and a brain teaser
- Powerkiting: a refreshing break from the meeting room, fun for all. Playing with the wind whilst looking out over the waves.
- Archery Tag: in 2 teams you challenge each other and cooperate in order to outsmart your opposing team.
- Disc Golf: a beach edition of the regular golf game, a disc pole as the hole. Which team has the best throw?
- Energizer: when the beach is a bit too wet or stormy we can leave the meeting room and engage in different teambuilding games on the Pier. Fun and good vibes guarenteed!